Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

4 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

understand- my mother said the same thing:biggrin::biggrin:

If I wanted to be mean to you,it would have been so easy to do it right now,,you know how easy it would be for me to say exactly what your mom said not to have in your mouth while talking,,,,but I kinda like you so I won't do you that bad my friend lol:biggrin::biggrin:

519135c1fabb13e26fdebb04019a6250.30.jpg

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, euromike69 said:

If I wanted to be mean to you,it would have been so easy to do it right now,,you know how easy it would be for me to say exactly what your mom said not to have in your mouth while talking,,,,but I kinda like you so I won't do you that bad my friend lol:biggrin::biggrin:

519135c1fabb13e26fdebb04019a6250.30.jpg

ya I saw that after I wrote that- thanks:biggrin::biggrin:

Buff..Rebecca it's having an discutions on phone in bathroom,this girl have carisma writen all over her,no hides to shower,didn't go of cam to discuss to the person on phone,right now seems better than the lately girls in rlc.

To all you who took the time to vote:

Thank you , and again the members of the forum have spoken in support of the girls.

Irma is the all time most favorite girl in all of the Barcelona girls, as voted by you, the four time favorite.

The Queen has spoken and has bequeathed upon her the title...... from this day forward she will be forever known as PRINCESS IRMA of BARCELONA... ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS. ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS  ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS

montage.jpg

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Sergio said:

change the faces but not the result, empty apartments

Yeah, I just got home from being out for a few hours and come back to MT apartments again.   Out of 7 girls in 2 apartments, there is only one girl to see.  Rebeca is very pretty and nice body but what's the point with having the apartments on the list if the girls that occupy them are always gone.   They spent far to many hours under maintenance to come back online and all but one of the girls are gone.   RLC will not get anymore of my money!!

PS....what does the girl Belle look like?

10 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

To all you who took the time to vote:

Thank you , and again the members of the forum have spoken in support of the girls.

Irma is the all time most favorite girl in all of the Barcelona girls, as voted by you, the four time favorite.

The Queen has spoken and has bequeathed upon her the title...... from this day forward she will be forever known as PRINCESS IRMA of BARCELONA... ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS. ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS  ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS

2   248.6 kB

Only one major problem with that Buddy,,,,You forgot to add Irma,,,,And That's where Mikey comes in lmaoo!!:biggrin::heart::heart::heart:

irmamontagequeen.jpeg

• Upvote 6

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yeah, I just got home from being out for a few hours and come back to MT apartments again.   Out of 7 girls in 2 apartments, there is only one girl to see.  Rebeca is very pretty and nice body but what's the point with having the apartments on the list if the girls that occupy them are always gone.   They spent far to many hours under maintenance to come back online and all but one of the girls are gone.   RLC will not get anymore of my money!!

PS....what does the girl Belle look like?

Don't think anyone has seen her yet..