Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Just wish that "rlc rule" of no sex between girls in barca apartment gone away..it's Cleary some of this girls have some attraction..for exemple Lola and Anna..and Anna and belle..but because that nonsense "rule" we Probrably never gona see things desenvolve..at least not in cams..

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, ze81 said:

Just wish that "rlc rule" of no sex between girls in barca apartment gone away..it's Cleary some of this girls have some attraction..for exemple Lola and Anna..and Anna and belle..but because that nonsense "rule" we Probrably never gona see things desenvolve..at least not in cams..

Rule?  You really believe there's a rule on that?

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I am certain that "rule" does not exist. I just don't think any of the girls have ever really been interested in that

• Upvote 2

Just now, tripod2 said:

Rule?  You really believe there's a rule on that?

It's an force of expression..of course there is no rule as say..but never seen two rlc girls doing it all the way in barca(and some totaly can be seen it would do it)..and been on rlc for an year..

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I am certain that "rule" does not exist. I just don't think any of the girls have ever really been interested in that

well last Cristimas Anna and Irma looked very interested in doing more..but as usually things stopped on certain point..but yes could be also any girl wasn't interested.Just saying based on what I see.

il y a 49 minutes, Kkru394 a dit :

Plus costumes slutty Halloween. Belle est un lapin, un flic Megan, les autres sont des écolières

le fantasme de la fille en uniforme, de policière et d'écolière!!!! indémodable dans les cages des nightclub!!!!! la tenue de bonne-sœur plait beaucoup aussi!!!!:sleepy:

the fantasy of girl in uniform, police and schoolgirl !!!! timeless in cages nightclub !!!!! good sister outfit pleases many also !!!!:sleepy:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

It does.,,inside his head with the rest of the voices lol

Common sense dictates that sex sells,,and if RLC could force these women to fuck,,they would have been doing so from the first day Barc#1 came online.

But I forgot that Common sense doesn't live here anymore,it left a year ago on vacation and hasn't been seen since:biggrin::biggrin:

In other news,,there is sooooo much female flesh on Lola's bed right now OMG!!!!!:heart::heart:

• Upvote 1