Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I did see some shadows on the wall by the stairs from the balcony and I was intrigued but there were more than one girl with beardy at the time. perhaps you were on the balcony too, mikey?

I would answer you,,,but Rita reads this forum:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't have a clue on what Stella and Anna are still doing there. This is still the biggest mystery to me.

I already said it earlier,,,to generate views and have us talking about the apt all day and night like we all are doing right now,,,just think of how slow this thread was before last night,

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Ho già detto in precedenza ,,, per generare punti di vista e farci parlare del apt tutto il giorno e la notte come tutti noi stiamo facendo in questo momento ,,, solo pensare a come lento questa discussione era prima di ieri sera,

apt apt 1 204 comments 2 119 comments and we are at the 14th of the month, they are succeeding

Just now, ericjeanjean said:

What if beardy is really mikey? maybe he set up a laptop in the restroom so the girls could log on camcaps and leave comments with their secret accounts. We just have to find out who is who...

Easy,,,,,I was commenting earlier while he was sleeping on the couch :biggrin::biggrin:

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I already said it earlier,,,to generate views and have us talking about the apt all day and night like we all are doing right now,,,just think of how slow this thread was before last night,

Hey! we've got a massage in megan's room. Is anybody watching it. Has Rebecca smiled once?

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Perhaps you are right, but the buzz will fall down as fast it raised, if tonight the circumstance don't evolve.

Megan and Rebeca are already doing they daily quota RLC job.

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Hey! we've got a massage in megan's room. Is anybody watching it. Has Rebecca smiled once?

No she hasn't,,because this is just a job to her,,,she is just trying to do stuff to seem interesting,,,,but she is only thinking about her family back home.And not about enjoying herself or having fun.

I've been to the stripclub and seen strippers on stage dancing while looking angry,,,no tip for them lol.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

Hey! abbiamo un massaggio nella stanza di Megan. C'è qualcuno a guardarlo. Rebecca ha sorriso una volta?

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Hey! abbiamo un massaggio nella stanza di Megan. C'è qualcuno a guardarlo. Rebecca ha sorriso una volta?

They are very quiet and occasionally speak quietly and Megan smiles