Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, dana3 said:

Just had an idea... RLC planned... party at Barca 1, tease-tease-tease, move almost all barca 1 to barca 2 so those of us not signed up will join to watch barca 2?   Not gonna work RLC!  I'm 'LESS' likely to join now than I was before.  Anyway, just a thought!

Indeed agree,but only one small hairy problem in rlc plan..the dude..barca2 will not have more views with this dude in it..myself don't gona watch almost nothing till he leaves..Probrably more users also don't like him there..so no win for rlc at all.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, delong1 said:

I doubt rlc will say something about them visiting other apartments seeing as how Zoya and Dasha have been at nelly's. dasha and demid has been at Masha and sashas and vice versa..if they enforced that for the barca apartments they would have to do it for all

You're right,but remember Fidel?Its lots of complains Probrably rlc will act..think Probrably Fidel was no wish to be in an motel..he and Vika would stay in apartment a lot more for sure.

I came to a realization. I don't care of the reasons for the party last night (and perhaps tonight) and I don't care who Beardy is.

Whatever and whoever he is and regardless if he's controlling the girls, or if RLC is doing it, I think it's all for the better (so far). The girls seem to be enjoying themselves (I don't believe they are just acting) and I enjoy seeing them this way (happy, semi-nude and carefree). If it's all a show and pure actring, so be it. I like it. And if I like it I don't dig too deep to find something I don't like (not for entertainment like this at least).

Carry on girls and weird guy.

• Upvote 4