Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Methinks ain't nothing gonna happen until a couple finds a room alone and locks the fucking door.  Hairy will try to get in the middle of any and all situations.  Guess if I had blue balls that bad I would to.  But then I would never, ever, let myself get in the situation he's in..

• Upvote 1

Gona be totaly honest..in one year in rlc and being barca apartment my favorite one..never seen sooo much theatre and fakness so much days straight,in my opinion barca it's an mix of fantasy and realitie..this actual residents..Lola,Megan,rebbeca,Stella,belle and Anna just become an pure joke this two last days..nothing minimal real in them beyavour,the theatre level it's just at the level of an class z erotic movie..Irma and llona also had the theatre thing etc but they always find an nice combination of real with fantasy..this last two weren't rlc neither an exemple of barca apartment..they were just an joke..bad one..hope some of this girls leave rlc soon and also that things return to the usual.That way I will watch again a lot this apartments.