Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

Noldus

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At around 8:20am Lola is sleeping on her stomach with legs apart. Beardy wakes up and finds his phone and takes a picture from behind her. A little creepy, if you ask me. But then, I was watching too so.... :blush:

34 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

also with all the alcohol involved and whatever else it really did seem like anna was way gone more than anybody else, it was like the girls forgot about the camera i'm pretty sure if any playing is done sober it will be under the sheets we just got very lucky tonight

Alcohol, Cocaine & Ecstasy.

monkey man and lola and stella i think that they are stella who arranges fabric all together  they were the same first day also monkey man and stella and lola go out arrange the fabric and the same yesterday stella and lola and monkey man heading out together   

Well i cant add anything new ...i am sure everyone has added their bit....just some points i noted

1. As you ppl have already asked...will this now continue on a regular basis... its a HUGE question which only time will tell...

2. Was there anything in the dinner which made the girls like that? what was that red liquid in the jar?

3. Some ppl still blaming the beard guy....anna was clearly after him..since evening... in the end she literally acted sad and forced everyone to call him to rebecca's room while the poor guy had given up.

4. Most comedy provided through the beard guy...the guy was screwed more than 100 times yest..many times anna left him suddenly, or they were kicked out of the room or belle/lola invaded....both belle and lola were very disturbing...

5. I am really impressed by Rebecca and Anna...noone can tell she is a webcam performer...she is most serious and reserved always until the party gets wild..Anna is a keeper...the beard guy should stick with her...she is super romantic and horny..i am shocked she doesnt have a bf/gf....she is easy wife material....

RLC was winner yesterday...

• Upvote 4

The ideal situation now is...that they all move back to their apartments and this night permanently changes their relationships...ie we can see more fun but at a smaller scale...like megan/rebecca, anna/belle or stella, anna/beard guy....an orgy everynight would lead to overkill...loool...funny that the beard guy didnot even have a condom...

haha..i think Anna has started considering herself as being in a relationship...yest when the bearded guy left her in megan's room...i think she came out to check on him...lool..i think she did treat him as more than just a fling....he tried for penetration but she kept it sort of softcore...lets see...