Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it seems to me the old story about the girls if they are excort or not, we now know that they are excort, the same thing over whether there has been drugs or not, I can assure you that the drug there was, now you can believe that the aliens will invade next week, everyone can believe what they want, do not do the hypocrites, I understand that there was a good show but Wake up to

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

24 hours ago i was hating the hairy bearded guy. but now my opinion has changed.

Last night happened the biggest  RLC orgy and to me this man was the fuel. He distributes alcohol and drugs other substances  to the girls. The girls like him . Who is this guy ? we don't know. Probabli in relation With RLC..

But this guy makes all these girls hornies and remove their inhibitions.

I don't want to see him everyday in the appartment but he is welcome to be back the week end to make big party

I don't changed my mind at 100% about the dude but agree that he fueled the fantastic night we had,so even only for that i don't mind if he stays for some weeks..the night was epic and that we gona have forever.Really intriguing of who it's this dude..from day one he looked amazingly at home..very strange..think it's almost impossible for any resident to be so comfortable and at easy on first day in rlc cams..even the Probrably most at easy girl..Irma..took at least one day or more to bee vonfortable..so agree with you..because all the beyavours of him and the girls..this dude most Probrably makes part of rlc.

• Upvote 1