Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, corboblanc said:

j'espère qu'il comprendra qu'elle s'est juste créer de bons souvenirs de vacances!!!!!:biggrin:

Elle lui achetera plein de cadeau pour le faire oublier.

Tout les soirs elle rentre avec des cadeau et lui montre les photos de ses cadeaux prise avec son téléphone.

Apparment il est très pointilleux sur la couleur des Nike. On lui a déja acheté 2 paires

• Upvote 1

I see that RLC follow the road of giving alcohol and drug orgies every night so at will, it seems to me that there is a fog that covers everything, ask yourself a question of when the girls have lost all inhibitory limit, when there is the drug dealer

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

And on another apointment..right now Lola looks very dispensable..she doesn't let the things flow..always acting like the rlc block..would be nice to see all this girls without her.

Can't remember which thread it was said in but it rings so true what they said about lola she flaunts and acts like she's the most outgoing one and yet always backs out when things start heating up.she's all bark and no bite

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, delong1 said:

Can't remember which thread it was said in but it rings so true what they said about lola she flaunts and acts like she's the most outgoing one and yet always backs out when things start heating up.she's all bark and no bite

She looks 35, but thinks shes 21. It just don't work. Old ladies get easy tired

I understand that to see some pussy dulls the brain, in the apt was no bathroom here is the balcony, we see tonight, then can enter the apartment voyer-villa, in Italy it says "there is no the worst blind of those who do not want to see "