Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it's time for bed for me too. Between the heatwave in England this week and the girls parties I have only slept for about 8 hours total since Monday. Tomorrow I hope the girls will take the party back to Barca 1 and Dima will take the first flight back to Russia :biggrin:

Good night all

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
Just now, Benfold said:

Yes it's time for bed for me too. Between the heatwave in England this week and the girls parties I have only slept for about 8 hours total since Monday. Tomorrow I hope the girls will take the party back to Barca 1 and Dima will take the first flight back to Russia :biggrin:

Good night all

night Ben

Just now, Benfold said:

Good night all

see ya benfold

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Good night all

good night Ben.. Same here, I will just turn  off the lights and go to bed with them

• Upvote 1