Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #1

GETSOME I paid member and it is the same shit every day we see in both apartments

RLC if it was good business to break new ground and ask customers what they want but really this is not the case

if Barc1 works as well why open a second full paying apart is that they need to bring in cash 

As they continue with this policy of shit and do not listen to customers they charge straight into the wall

• Upvote 1

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Opening Barcelona 2 was a mistake, they should have opened it in another city or better yet another country.

Agree,could be still in Spain,for exemple in Madrid or something..but two girls apartments so close..basically it's like one big apartment with girls going to Weither house,then go out togheter..the barca apartment was more empty,more time for sure after barca2 open.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, daily said:

GETSOME I paid member and it is the same shit every day we see in both apartments

RLC if it was good business to break new ground and ask customers what they want but really this is not the case

if Barc1 works as well why open a second full paying apart is that they need to bring in cash 

As they continue with this policy of shit and do not listen to customers they charge straight into the wall

rlc à ouvert barça2 car ils savent très bien que barça1 est très populaire et génère beaucoup de commentaires y-a qu'à lire camcaps et on sait très bien que rlc est très présent sur camcaps donc rlc s'est dit  et bien comme ces girls/girls apparts sont très populaires et amusent la galerie  et bien on va encore leur resservir la même soupe avec un barça2,faut pas aller chercher plus loin,tout çà c'est juste du business et tant que les membres continueront à payer et bien rlc restera dans cette même logique et nous servira un barça3 l'année prochaine!ces girls/girls apparts sont populaires car y-a quasiment rien d'autres à voir dans les autres apparts,faut dire ce qui est! tu enlève demain ces girls/girls apparts et 80 % des membres partiront,j'en suis convaincu donc on va en bouffer pendant un moment de ces girls apparts je peux vous le garantir mais en tout cas je suis pas prêt de repayer pour rlc tant qu'ils continueront dans cette logique.

• Upvote 1

Sorry guys but I have to disagree here; opening barca2 in my opinion was a good move. All the girls have different characters and there has been bonding between different couples and threesomes. e.g. Anna bonded with Lola and still does even though she appears to be forming a bond with Belle. Lola bonded with Polya when they were at barca1 and who knows if they still see each other when they are out at night and now Polya is bonding with Stella. When they are each in their own apartments they will do their own thing. It's like any bunch of friends who live in the same city, they will team up and go out and maybe stop over or go back to their own place. If you had an apartment in Madrid there are still places of entertainment there and it's on the same time zone so you'd still have empty apartments for many hours of the day. Polya and Stella had the place to themselves last night and look at the performance that generated! At least with this arrangement, we're still seeing all the girls chilling out which will do for me.

Don't worry winter will be here soon and too cold for the beach so you'll be seeing more of them all then. 

• Upvote 9

3 minutes ago, clivebb said:

rlc à ouvert barça2 car ils savent très bien que barça1 est très populaire et génère beaucoup de commentaires y-a qu'à lire camcaps et on sait très bien que rlc est très présent sur camcaps donc rlc s'est dit  et bien comme ces girls/girls apparts sont très populaires et amusent la galerie  et bien on va encore leur resservir la même soupe avec un barça2,faut pas aller chercher plus loin,tout çà c'est juste du business et tant que les membres continueront à payer et bien rlc restera dans cette même logique et nous servira un barça3 l'année prochaine!ces girls/girls apparts sont populaires car y-a quasiment rien d'autres à voir dans les autres apparts,faut dire ce qui est! tu enlève demain ces girls/girls apparts et 80 % des membres partiront,j'en suis convaincu donc on va en bouffer pendant un moment de ces girls apparts je peux vous le garantir mais en tout cas je suis pas prêt de repayer pour rlc tant qu'ils continueront dans cette logique.

Et les filles continueront à se déplacer de barc 1 à barc 2 et vice-versa pour amuser la galerie.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, daily said:

Daily, im not sure how long you have been a paying member, but it has been like this for MANY years. even since Queen Nora was around. people like seeing naked or even half naked ladies in the apartment. if they don't go out and party.....people complain. if they go out too much.....people  complain. one thing is certain though.....people will always come to see what they are doing next. whether they pay to watch or just to read about it here on CC. RLC "DOES"  listen to us here. that is how we are getting back they sexy ones and the ones we enjoyed the most ( K&K, Anna, Irma, Irma's toy Ilona! lol ) we all come back to see what will or will not happen next. but it's not FAKE if they don't do what YOU want them to.  IMHO of course!

• Upvote 3

52 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

Et les filles continueront à se déplacer de barc 1 à barc 2 et vice-versa pour amuser la galerie.

tu sais rlc finalement c'est un peu comme une émission à la Tv, quand une émission fonctionne bien et fait de l'audiance et bien la chaine TV va te la remettre pendant des années,et bien pour moi rlc c'est un peu la même chose,tant que l'audiance ne baissera pas çà continuera avec ce business des gg apparts.

1 hour ago, happyman88 said:

Sorry guys but I have to disagree here; opening barca2 in my opinion was a good move. All the girls have different characters and there has been bonding between different couples and threesomes. e.g. Anna bonded with Lola and still does even though she appears to be forming a bond with Belle. Lola bonded with Polya when they were at barca1 and who knows if they still see each other when they are out at night and now Polya is bonding with Stella. When they are each in their own apartments they will do their own thing. It's like any bunch of friends who live in the same city, they will team up and go out and maybe stop over or go back to their own place. If you had an apartment in Madrid there are still places of entertainment there and it's on the same time zone so you'd still have empty apartments for many hours of the day. Polya and Stella had the place to themselves last night and look at the performance that generated! At least with this arrangement, we're still seeing all the girls chilling out which will do for me.

Don't worry winter will be here soon and too cold for the beach so you'll be seeing more of them all then. 

I can see your point happyman,and agree with you regard Lola,Anna,belle etc being togheter was been very nice to watch because they seem to have an good chemistry,entertainment places are in every place,gess depends the girls rlc wires..some that are party girls(like polya) will always be out and out..but the truth it's two girls apartments so close make neither apartment being at his best..of course things can change,but just look now at the two houses..one it's full of life with 4,5 girls..other have two girls..nothing going on there.Gess there is good things and bad things of having the two barca houses near..but right now I don't mind..the girls that are in barca2 have a lot more chemistry with Anna and belle than polya and Stella..so hope they stay more togheter.

3 hours ago, daily said:

One thing rlc could do was close an couple or even more apartments like A&k and v&t(that are an totaly failure,remind you that a&k puted an tend in livingroom so that they can do things,and they are most out the house,and v&t are most out..and when in house nothing at all happens..)Right now there is 17aparyments..rlc should listen users and close some of this and give us better quality in general and even reduce an little the price,but of course that won't happen and Probrably gona be 20apartments or more in future.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, ze81 said:

One thing rlc could do was close an couple or even more apartments like A&k and v&t(that are an totaly failure,remind you that a&k puted an tend in livingroom so that they can do things,and they are most out the house,and v&t are most out..and when in house nothing at all happens..)Right now there is 17aparyments..rlc should listen users and close some of this and give us better quality in general and even reduce an little the price,but of course that won't happen and Probrably gona be 20apartments or more in future.

Why would they close any apartments? They must have an investment in cameras and installation costs - why would they just shut them down??   The ones that are a total failure to some - others may like.  There are some that I hardly ever look at, but others seem to like them.  

Personally I would love to see 20 apartments.  The more the merrier as far as I am concerned.   When some are dead others may not be. Isn't that a good thing?  Why complain about how many apartments they have as if it is too many?  Now if you are complaining about camera quality or location then that may make sense - but to say close some that you don't like??  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, happyman88 said:

giphy.gifgiphy.gif