Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, clivebb said:

they have finished their work,everybody have falled in this rlc trap but not me,this party  was just for get more suscribers,let's back in usual teasing now !

We should not expect to see a 24/7 party. ... If they come down now, it would be just as expected. ... But, I hope the girls will keep there new openness and also keep spend some fun time (not on the smartphone) in the apartments. ... Let see. ... :)

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

I do not know the meaning of "handsy", sorry. ... He seems to be a normal guy (expect that he may be a part of the project not only as a resident).

What makes you think that, for example, Anna not like to get close to him? ... His behave matched perfectly  the situation and was not more intrusive as the behavior of girls. ... There are no indications that the girls dislike this guy at all (also not the morings after the events)....  On the other hand, Your statement fits perfectly with all the anti guy "rant" that is found in this forum (for the barcelona apartment and the apartment of K&K). Why you people dislike to see guys in this apartments? ... Since he is there, the situation has dramatically improved. ... It is simpy fun to watch. The girls seems to have fun to party. ... Were is your issue?

Stop with your strawman arguments I have nothing against guys in these apartments. If Anna had brought him home one day and boned him, I would have no problems with him. The way he is the only one staying in control during these parties and have his way with drunken girls is just creepy.

7 minutes ago, clivebb said:

they have finished their work,everybody have falling in this rlc trap but not me,this party  was just for get more suscribers,let's back in usual teasing now !

You are speaking for yourself...your smug comment pales in regard to the amount of discussion and viewing these past few days created.  Take your " I'm better than all of you" attitude some place else.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

You are speaking for yourself...your smug comment pales in regard to the amount of discussion and viewing these past few days created.  Take your " I'm better than all of you" attitude some place else.

j'ai aucune leçons à recevoir de ta part,va donc continuer à parler avec tout les autres debiles qu'il y a ici comme euromike and co,ils sont de ton niveau

Last night Lola wanted to borrow vibrator from Megan but she didn't want give it to her, Lola told her she will make sure it's clean etc.

Megan wasn't convinced at all so Lola left with nothing and used her own toy on Polya. 

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

if i was in place of that guy...i would have atleast thrown stella's clothes in the oven, in the morning....for what she did yesterday...i dont understand the logic of unlocked doors...

If not for stella he would have still been stuck groping anna in the living room. she actually went up to megan and asked can him and anna go in there after she said yes she motions them both to follow her in there and then talked and left them be. now whatever happened afterwards caused her to go in there because for some reason neither stella nor belle seemed interested in sleeping in the bed with lola and polya