Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, euromike69 said:

You are wasting your breath,,,,,they will never be satisfied around here,,if nothing happens,,it's boring,,,and if something does then it's scripted or fake,,some people just love finding something to bitch and complain about around here.It's in their DNA lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

Anyway Rebecca and Megan are in the bathroom.:heart:

They? It includes you as well with your recent post that we're all smart enough to know what RLC did and asking us if you're right. You're far from alone in this so I'm not targeting you specifically though.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

You are wasting your breath,,,,,they will never be satisfied around here,,if nothing happens,,it's boring,,,and if something does then it's scripted or fake,,some people just love finding something to bitch and complain about around here.It's in their DNA lmaoo!!!:biggrin:

Anyway Rebecca and Megan are in the bathroom.:heart:

Hey Mike i`m just bummed that i got banned for those two gif`s !!

2 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It was real. Tongue on pussy don't lie. But it was pretty obvious that RLC offered them a lot of money to take it to the next level, they most likely wouldn't have gone as far as they did on camera

Yes you are right,,,you can't fake suck on a meaty pussy or fake suck a dick,,,,they got their Money and then it was up to them to take it as far as they were willing to go with it,,and from what we all say and witnessed they took it to the next level.:biggrin:

And apart from the Hairy Ape ,,,,,I loved every single minute of it:heart::heart:

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Seems like Lola is doing some ecounting in her bedroom. Rebecca came in and signed something that looked like recits. Then she moved the pillow to hide what they are doing.

So I second that they have gotten their payout for the last 3 nights.

I saw Rebecca packing a small luggage some clothes earlier this evening and to me it seemed she had a document with her when joined Lola on her bed. I am wondering if Rebecca is leaving or going for a short trip and need some documents to be filled. I think Lola covered what Rebecca was doing because there was too much information on that paper and she was just on camera.

What is that orange thing on the counter in the bathroom? It looks like a dildo but to my knowledge it's not been used as one. It used to stand in a cup before, like a toothbrush does which would be an odd place to keep a dildo.

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

What is that orange thing on the counter in the bathroom? It looks like a dildo but to my knowledge it's not been used as one. It used to stand in a cup before, like a toothbrush does which would be an odd place to keep a dildo.

That would be because there is a toothbrush inside LOL It is a travel case for a toothbrush

1 minute ago, Spoon said:

Looks just like a toothbrush holder for travel.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

my guess is toothbrush holder.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Spoon said:

A case for her toothbrush