Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, MrBox said:

It was just a joke. ... I own an HTC an will never buy an apple product in my life. ... No need to spend nearly double just for the name. 

I'm the same Mr Box I got my first HTC phone 6 yrs ago I'm on my 3rd HTC and i love it  never owned a Apple iPhone and doubt I ever will

1 minute ago, Kkru394 said:

it's always the same pattern for Rebecca with these "shows", And for such a pretty girl she's a real boring dancer. She dances like she doesn't enjoy it.

yes, I do not understand why anyone would waste their money on it

6 hours ago, Benfold said:

I guess I saw it a little differently, I didn't really see her blocking the cams, and from the translation by Kitek it seemed she was actually encouraging Megan to do more! But everyone sees things in different ways. In terms of the kind of person she is, she seems to smile a lot more outside the apartment than in it :biggrin:

I missed all this the other night and I have been kicking myself ever since!!

11 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

It's funny how Rebecca is still the worst camgirl ever.

Actually I think That Rebecca is just simply doing what is needed to be done,,,we don't know the limit she set for her camshows,,,maybe it's a pg13 camshow,,,,,Rebecca pretty much showed us what she is really capable of doing,,,she is the first girl to ever eat pussy on cam in the Barcelona apts history,,,she has done more in 2 nights than everything that came before.

It's like all these girls are holding back and only do the bare minimum unless they have to step it up and do more,,so her camshow is an example of her just doing enough for whosoever is paying to watch her,,,but I'm pretty certain if she had to,,she could go all out.

15 minutes ago, ships diver said:

I missed all this the other night and I have been kicking myself ever since!!

You don't have to.VV did a great job of providing archives.Now I don't have to worry about 'missing' any action.I renewed my subscription as soon as REC was provided.

With the technology that RLC has considering the motion sensors and excellent cam qualities, they should have introduced some Playback features for subscribers who are in completely diff. Time zones , like myself or for those who missed the action.That would put an end to 'video hunt' OR RLC is too afraid about their featured content.

Not a great business plan I might add.