Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, virbish91 said:

true...true, i got to admit i hated him at first ( maybe out of jealousy of not being in the position he is now) but after couple days of seeing him, i got to give the man some credit, whether he paid for it all or not...dude somehow managed to do what he did and got the girls to do what they haven't done for us before. :) 

Exactly and deep inside even the whiners here get a boner (maybe not a big one) when he get these girls to lick each other and fuck him...  They secretly want to be him (but don't tell them)....Well some probably look very similar to him anyway...  But do they have his confidence? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

P.S. he's got quite a ok sized boner...Maybe Anna is into big dicks ;)

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

If he wasn't also talking to the girls at the same time (like telling them to watch how he did it), then I would give that serious consideration. But, sorry. I can't right now. Pictures are being taken of almost everything that happens in the apartments.

Are you for real? I was watching and listening so I know exactly what was happening.

Seriously, you read too much into it and come up with some unreal scenarios.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Exactly and deep inside even the whiners here get a boner (maybe not a big one) when he get these girls to lick each other and fuck him...  They secretly want to be him (but don't tell them)....Well some probably look very similar to him anyway...  But do they have his confidence? nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  

No offense, Kris. But, if you really think that this guy has won every single girl over (from the first night) just because he has high-self-confidence, you are kidding yourself. There is power, authority or something that is causing the girls to let him get them to undress, drink and touch them nude whenever he wants.

I'm not one of the people who "hates" or "is jealous" of the guy. I just want to know who he is and what power he has that causes the girls to do whatever he wants them to do almost without question. Is that so hard to believe?

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

No offense, Kris. But, if you really think that this guy has won every single girl over (from the first night) just because he has high-self-confidence, you are kidding yourself. There is power, authority or something that is causing the girls to let him get them to undress, drink and touch them nude whenever he wants.

I'm not one of the people who "hates" or "is jealous" of the guy. I just want to know who he is and what power he has that causes the girls to do whatever he wants them to do almost without question. Is that so hard to believe?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

12 minutes ago, kris66 said:

He haven't fucked a single girl yet, only licked anna pussy.
He probably wont fuck any of them in the future as well (mayb anna will give him some).

Yet, he still having fun, that's for sure.

• Upvote 1

Just now, johnny1990 said:

He haven't fucked a single girl yet, only licked anna pussy.
He probably wont fuck any of them in the future as well (mayb anna will give him some).

Yet, he still having fun, that's for sure.

Well that is subject to a debate. I also watched the video of him and Anna and after he licked her (quite good I may say watching her face and listening to her reaction) and she gave him head they were under the blanket and him behind her spooning. Maybe he did fuck her there under the blanket or not. There was movement and moaning. But no one can be sure of course.

No one can tell what will happen tonight. Also not you so let's see what happens instead of assuming he won't or will...