Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

Hi Ze81 in my opinion he is some kind of manger for the girls to work, by the way I think Anna keep the Gorilla guy busy that the other girls have privacy other wis we couldn't see all that action Happened with Megan Belle and the other girls if you remambor  night before he stick his nose in every girl and I think the girls were not confutable when he was around them I think that's why Anna kept him away from others 

Hi Nick great to see you again in cc,you could be wright in that,so much mistery regard this dude,well think make the apartments more talked etc,somethimes for good reasons others for bad ones.One thing for sure..when we thing rlc have no surprises left boom..something happens hehe.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, botika216 said:

No sera que la fiesta esta en el apartamento y no quieren que veamos?es una tomadura de pelo

Seems the most obvious..too much coincidence that no Lola are in barca2 neither the dude..and at 5 of the morning the barca1 goes MTN..seems the most obvious and an crappy attitude by rlc if it's it.

12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Well glad I'm not the only one that find strange braca1 to go under mant at 5am..and that only Megan and Rebbeca arrived at barca2..no dude..no Lola..no new girl..and the girls in barca1..makes no sense MTN at this hour..

This is one orgy we won't see.

• Upvote 2

False alarm I gess.Just an opinion there are four girls in barca1 looking just now at the livingroom..looks an mess..why don't you girls join "forces" and go to one less party and clean the dam house..it's like to dress with clean clothes..not taking an shower first..

• Upvote 2