Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I wish this apt had 6 rooms instead of just 3,,,,,what would the right combination of six girls be.?,,,For me it would be!!

1. Rita
  2. Kristy
  3. Kamila ,,,,,on one side of the apt,,and on the other side it would be
  4. Megan
  5. Belle 
  6. Irma with Ilona
  7. I'm just trying to figure this out,,but when I started writing this comment,,it became harder than I thought to choose,,there are so many good combinations and choices.
  8. But as long as I have,,,Rita,Kristy,Irma,Adele and Belle I'm good:heart::heart:

No Stella?

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I wish this apt had 6 rooms instead of just 3,,,,,what would the right combination of six girls be.?,,,For me it would be!!

1. Rita
  2. Kristy
  3. Kamila ,,,,,on one side of the apt,,and on the other side it would be
  4. Megan
  5. Belle 
  6. Irma with Ilona
  7. I'm just trying to figure this out,,but when I started writing this comment,,it became harder than I thought to choose,,there are so many good combinations and choices.
  8. But as long as I have,,,Rita,Kristy,Irma,Adele and Belle I'm good:heart::heart:

1. Megan and Belle leave the vibrator and lock the door

2. Kristy and Kami when they realise their true loves

3. Irma finally gets Ilona

4. Adele

5. Danaya

That would do. A bathroom each and a hot tub.

Ok 

6. Rita for Mikey

You can take Room 6, Mikey. I'm hiding in Room 1

• Upvote 3

Just now, BBsq69 said:

1. Megan and Belle leave the vibrator and lock the door

2. Kristy and Kami when they realise they true love

3. Irma finally gets Ilona

4. Adele

5. Danaya

That would do.

I don't know why but the girl I want to see eat pussy and get eaten out the most above all else is Ilona,,,because we all know how much of a Scardy Cat she is,,whenever stuff starts to get real she bolts faster than Usain Bolt:biggrin:

SNIMOK_2016_07_31_19_23_23_262d26d7.jpg

• Upvote 6

16 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Megan is thinking i'm going to get some that ass later

Hehehe .. Yes Megan got really big help later in apartment 2, to enjoy fully and finally get his orgasm, with first getting to know a tongue from Rebecca and then her own dildo Belle and Stella took turns driving into her while Belle constantly stimulated Megan's clitoris until she finally got her orgasm. This treatment of Belle also got Rebecca and Stella experience indeed. Belle really gave the girls a night they will never forget. ✨??????

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I don't know why but the girl I want to see eat pussy and get eaten out the most above all else is Ilona,,,because we all know how much of a Scardy Cat she is,,whenever stuff starts to get real she bolts faster than Usain Bolt:biggrin:

SNIMOK_2016_07_31_19_23_23_262d26d7.jpg

Well you know how much I lusted for Ilona, more than Leora TBH (it was those nipples). But I lust twice as much for my Belle and Megan probably just behind.

TBH 1 week premium Belle, Megan and the vibrator which I would record would keep me satisfied for the rest of my life.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

Just say you like the guy Zinc,,,,,because we would be going back and forth all day,,,you know your comment was not truthful.

1. I along with a lot of folks here saw everything,,,,,so it's not like only you saw the events of that night,,and everyone who watched knows that your statement is incorrect.
  2. He took photos of the ladies while they slept.
  3. He felt up everyone whether they liked it or not.
  4. He was staring at all the ladies all night.
  5. He took a piss in the bathtub.
  6. He made everyone else drink and get fucked up while he pretty much stayed sober.
  7. He never wanted to give anyone any privacy,because he wanted to be everywhere with everyone "Especially Anna"
  8. He was very sleazy with his behavior,,,,,if you don't see it as sleazy,,then you might have a different definition of what sleazy is.

Isn't it possible that just as someone who likes the guy (or don't mind him as in my case) will see him in very positive ways, you will see his actions in the most negative?

Statement 1 is incorrect. Many see him as sleazy (if that was what you were referring to) but certainly not everyone who watched the streams. In fact, I think he behaved better than most guys would have in that situation. I don't think statement 3 is entirely correct. He did feel up the ones who lie next to him in bed but other than that it wasn't much touching. Not even close what most of the girls do on a daily basis. Ilona comes to mind but I never saw any complaints about her doing it. Statement 4...well.. duh, of course he was watching them. He's a guy. Were you looking away perhaps? Number 5 isn't really that strange. Statement 6, yes he did take the role as server while not drinking much which is strange, I give you that. For me that is probably the biggest objection I have, but on the whole I think he brought something sorely needed to RLC, something new to break the monotony. I don't understand item 7, I didn't see him invading any privacy. The girls would all walk into the bathroom and bedrooms unannounced, even jump into bed when they were having sex. I didn't see anything like that from him so I'd need an example to comment, really.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well you know how much I lusted for Ilona, more than Leora TBH (it was those nipples). But I lust twice as much for my Belle and Megan probably just behind.

TBH 1 week premium Belle, Megan and the vibrator which I would record would keep me satisfied for the rest of my life.

Yes Belle,Irma and Megan,,,with Ilona barging in and joining them would make my day::):biggrin::heart::heart:

• Upvote 4