Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, dana3 said:

I respect you opinions Euromike...as well as your many, many humorous posts but I just think it's always appropriate to complain to management as a customer if I think they're doing something wrong.  Establishing a way in which to communicate with it's customers  seems more than appropriate. 

The funny thing is...now that it's back online, is that no one is home???  :confused:::)

One thing I really wished they would do was to let us know a little about the guest that come to these apts,,,,,just think of how many questions would have been answered if they told us who this guys was that was hanging around an apartment full of naked women,,,and why the fuck did he strip down to show his hairy ass.:lightbulb:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Benfold said:

If she doesn't shove a banana up Megan's axe wound on the first night whilst Belle licks her out and all three are twerking at the same time I will immediately write her off as boring and email RLC demanding that she leaves and then I will post about it in every thread on CapCaps

Don't forget to say that if she doesn't do that then it's "NOT REAL LIFE",,,,and that she "IS NOT FIT FOR THIS APT",,,because only nightly lesbian orgys are allowed from now on.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, dana3 said:

You may be right Bookmaster... From my perspective, as one who ran a successful business, I would have never treated my customers this way and/or kept them in the dark but, maybe that's just me being 'old school'!  ::)

Yea, dana. I'm old school too and do everything I can to please my customers. But, I'm pretty sure the owner(s) of RLC are making a lot more money than I am. So, what do I know?

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Ok , when appartment are under maintenance it's annoying. But first  we knew it's because Rebecca was leaving and now we know they cleaned the appartment to receive a new girl.  So it was not a "fake maintenance".

Today was a sunny sunday. You could go to the park with your family, watching soccer, football, going to Theater watching a movie. Or if really you need to stay in front of RLC, there was Kamilla fuckig this morning, then cuddle with Kristy, Belle was naked 3 hours, Leora is always pantiesless, Butch ate Curly pussy, Vannessa sucked Thomas in the living room  and i probably missed other things....

635847937591200769136133322_635845358664Oh_nooo.gif

• Upvote 1

I wish RLC had a service where you could get a mail or an audible alert when a person enters the apartment. Would make it easier for us so we don't need to sit and watch the thumbnails or the forums all the time.

• Upvote 2