Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, albacore said:

These girls together seem to be going for the RLC bonus and taking the money from all of the other apartments .... are there still other apartments ??

Hey that's right there are other apartments. Damn I forgot about those..:biggrin:

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Did I see beardy stroking Stella's back and her promptly getting the fuck out?

EVERYTHING ABOUT TONIGHT LOOKS A LOT MORE SUBDUED,,EVEN THOUGH IT SEEMS LIKE THEY WANT TO PARTY,,THEY JUST DON'T SEEM TOO INTO IT:biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, delong1 said:

with polyas bf being there i doubt anything strange is in that bottle... he doesn't look like the type that would be fine with being "drugged" as some people say is in that bottle

nobodies been "drugged" from the start, everyone has been well aware. And why can't the "party girl" have a party boy?

1 minute ago, albacore said:

Estas chicas parecen juntos para ir a la bonificación de RLC y tomando el dinero de todos los otros apartamentos .... todavía hay otros apartamentos ??

Jajajaja, si quedan apartamentos, y mas animados que este, Zoya-Lev, Vanessa-Thomas, Suzan-Hector, Dasha-Demid, Carina-Sabrina, Nina-Kira, Maya-Stepan, ahora mismo en estos apartamentos hay muchisima actividad, y mejor que en este apartamento

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

nobodies been "drugged" from the start, everyone has been well aware. And why can't the "party girl" have a party boy?

Yes - Of course no ones been drugged.  Anything that was done was with their knowledge.  They are not innocent girls here.  They have been around a little and know which end is up.