Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

During the time that the bearded one has been on the premises I've been astonished by the apparent power he had over all the girls with the exception of Lola and even last night when Carolina had only been on the scene for a couple of hours, she was so relaxed in his presence as if she knew him already. She appears to know Anna for sure and the intimate way that the pair behaved bodes well for the future. As I've mentioned before, he was too comfortable in front of the cams as if used to them and the way he could plan the evenings events and the girls responded like butter in his hands, indicate to me that he is from a professional background which involves cameras and beautiful women but it was the way in which he could manipulate them with such ease that disturbed me. And what has driven Anna's infatuation with him - could it be from an earlier acquaintance with him (let's not forget she has been in Barcelona a long time); what is in his trousers or his alleged limitless cheque book? 

We will probably never know unless snippets of information evolve from Yury and Kitek's priceless translations but I would suggest you don't hold your breath. He might have left the building but he might not have necessarily left the project. What is it Arnie Swarzeneggar said:

I'll be Back.jpg

• Upvote 2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Wonder if Belle is moving into Barca2? She is acting like she lives there. Also Megan seems to be jealous of Belle. Where did  Carolina go?

Belle does not have her own room anywhere so until either Polya or Anna leave. It would seem she has been hanging out with Lola. These girls are all friends they are going to hang out with each other in either apartment so we will have to get used to that.

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

If you live here in the US then you must understand that our attitude towards sex is still taboo in most cases due to our puritan attitude. The rest of the world is not a prudish about nudity and sex as we are, and you will know this the first time you enter a unisex bathroom. So to some what seems unbelievable to us, is in fact somewhat normal, and a accepted activity to them.

This is still somewhat true, Thes. But, keep in mind that the last 2 generations do not look upon sex and nudity the way our generations did. So, I don't think there are a lot of 38 year old parents that think their daughter has shamed them if they have had sex at age 18 or 19. It is much more accepted by anyone under 40 these days in the U.S.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

This is still somewhat true, Thes. But, keep in mind that the last 2 generations do not look upon sex and nudity the way our generations did. So, I don't think there are a lot of 38 year old parents that think their daughter has shamed them if they have had sex at age 18 or 19. It is much more accepted by anyone under 40 these days in the U.S.

Yes I agree. I raised 3 boys, and it is strange, but the girls actually are the aggressive ones, and chase the boys.This all starts about the age 14 or so. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes I agree. I raised 3 boys, and it is strange, but the girls actually are the aggressive ones, and chase the boys.This all starts about the age 14 or so. 

When my youngest daughter was in high school, she had often many visiting here at home. It was quite normal for guys took on tits to the girls in our living room, as if it were completely normal (while we parents were present) .. But now is the Scandinavia added forefront of equality, sex and nudity.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Noldus said:

When my youngest daughter was in high school, she had often many visiting here at home. It was quite normal for guys took on tits to the girls in our living room, as if it were completely normal (while we parents were present) .. But now is the Scandinavia added forefront of equality, sex and nudity.

and there is no difference between girls and boys who meddled

Just now, Noldus said:

and there is no difference between girls and boys who meddled

I think the boys just mature a little slower than the girls do because in High School I agree they are on equal footing, as both have their hormones working in overdrive:biggrin:

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

is that why you are so happy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: