Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

megan looks sad, prob misses rebecca maybe home, she prob doesn't stay too much longer

She get along nicely with rebbeca looks with new girl not as good,so she Probrably miss her..hell even I miss Rebecca,would change this new girl for Rebecca in an second..

2 hours ago, Spoon said:

Well, she did get her pussy licked by Rebecca, and was helping Megan to an orgasm with a dildo twice, and was using her dildo on Polya in the shower, and she's masturbated at least once. So she hasn't really been idle.

She started to get it licked but she then started talking which killed the mood at that time, as for when the 4 were in megans room she teased megan with it more than anything. the second time yeah she did help, with her and Polya yeah that was all her, and for the masturbation she did but she was still sorta hidden under her covers. Just saying to how brazen she acts she's nowhere near where you would think she would be with all the naked dance and rubbing she does.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, delong1 said:

She started to get it licked but she then started talking which killed the mood at that time, as for when the 4 were in megans room she teased megan with it more than anything. the second time yeah she did help, with her and Polya yeah that was all her, and for the masturbation she did but she was hidden under her covers. Just saying to how brazen she acts she's nowhere near where you would think she would be with all the naked dance and rubbing she does.

Hep have to agree with delong,she cleary does her best to not do things..she looks so wild etc..and then shows in this moments that it's only talk talk..

• Upvote 1

Dudes, on a bright side, we can have proper sleep now everyday...and we can pay RLC monthly fee, for making sure they keep the Bearded away and let us have our sound sleep every night....

i was following RLC for a year and joined it as a paying member when irma came in last year...and same month i joined CC....when Irma/Anna left in January...i disappeared from CC and after a cpl of months cancelled my subscription..only to rejoin 3 months later when irma returned...i only came back to CC after the Bearded came...i think my hibernation period will start soon...

• Upvote 1

definitely rlc have take a new direction with these girls/girls appartments,it's more like a strip club with gogo dancers now,there is many club like that in spain,nothing of reallife,i can see the same show for free on mfc or chaturbate

5 minutes ago, clivebb said:

definitely rlc have take a new direction with these girls/girls appartments,it's more like a strip club with gogo dancers now,there is many club like that in spain,nothing of reallife

Yea. What's up with the rabbit ears and masks and costume-type outfits? I haven't seen anything close to real life today. 

Is there some kind of week-long celebration going on in Barca or are we just seeing the girls trying to figure out ways to entertain us?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yea. What's up with the rabbit ears and masks and costume-type outfits? I haven't seen anything close to real life today. 

Is there some kind of week-long celebration going on in Barca or are we just seeing the girls trying to figure out ways to entertain us?

I'm lost as you are

• Upvote 1

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

they are paid now for try get more suscribers with alot of teasing on the free cams,more new suscribers they get = more money they win!

• Upvote 1