Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Megan and rebbeca continue that sexy vibe between them we seen that famous night rlc would have an sucess garanted..but what they do..rebbeca gone and copy of 100 others girls in rlc arrived(Carolina),now seems Megan it's going also..admit I didn't like her in first but when she start opening become a lot more fun to watch,Specialy with rebbeca,why fantastic,sexy girls stay only 2weeks or one month..and others that aren't near as good as Lola and polya stay full three months..its beyound me.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

If Megan and rebbeca continue that sexy vibe between them we seen that famous night rlc would have an sucess garanted..but what they do..rebbeca gone and copy of 100 others girls in rlc arrived(Carolina),now seems Megan it's going also..admit I didn't like her in first but when she start opening become a lot more fun to watch,Specialy with rebbeca,why fantastic,sexy girls stay only 2weeks or one month..and others that aren't near as good as Lola and polya stay full three months..its beyound me.

In my opinion, Rebecca and Megan are much more 'normal' girls than some of the others. Some of the girls move exclusively within modelling circles, their life revolves around their work. I think Rebecca and Megan are a little different, and I think that what happened the other day has left a negative impression - certainly we know that Rebecca regretted her actions and left much earlier than she had originally planned. She did not like Dima and did not like his influence on the apartment

It's a double-edged sword - yes we had the best night in RLC history, but it might have cost us two of the most likable girls 

i think Lola is working on behalf of RLC, like Nora....she is responsible for the girls..that is why she likes to have a tour of the flat and check out whats happening in the rooms...plus usually the bearded took orders from her...