Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, Benfold said:

In my opinion, Rebecca and Megan are much more 'normal' girls than some of the others. Some of the girls move exclusively within modelling circles, their life revolves around their work. I think Rebecca and Megan are a little different, and I think that what happened the other day has left a negative impression - certainly we know that Rebecca regretted her actions and left much earlier than she had originally planned. She did not like Dima and did not like his influence on the apartment

It's a double-edged sword - yes we had the best night in RLC history, but it might have cost us two of the most likable girls 

Dima it's Lola?Agree in part,because basically all girls participant in things that night,but Megan was the one that participate more..so could be that someone didn't like that in rlc and this short stay it's their punishment or something,but really makes no sense send away rebbeca and now Megan,in my option they were a lot better than lola and could have been even more if the "mistress" Lola gone away and the girls stayed,the new girl isn't bad..but not as interesting as rebbeca or Megan.

1 hour ago, seb38240 said:

maybe megan can only stay  one month there

And Lolas and polyas can stay three or more:dodgy:they totaly should pay only half paycheck to polya..50,60% she it's out..and an little bonus to Lola for controlling all and everything..