Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Wonder if Megan will pack her dildo or leave it for the next girl, like Irma did with her balls :cool:

There must be a reason she left them, I saw Stella used them, and they must be the worst sextoy ever. There's a reason Stella got her self a real one the day after.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

Yeah, but sharing with Lola and Carolina? I don't see her 'clicking' with Carolina, and with Lola? I'd rather she didn't!

I hope if Polya is leaving soon Belle gets her room, I don't want to see her move into #2 either

• Upvote 2

so damn sad to see you, Megan taking down everything and make the choice to leave. I hope that's not your boyfriend that has been printed on. Nah Megan you is probably the most beautiful of them all in the two Barca apartments. Duar really one of the big favorites, in addition to Leora, Nelly and Belle, of course. I really hope you come back again Megan, but then hopefully you are single then, and you can unleash even more of all that hot beautiful you have within you. Thank you for everything you have invited us all Megan. You can really go with head high, without being ashamed of something you have done in the short time you were now inside the B 2. Of course all of us here wish you good luck with everything you now undertake in life. ✨?????

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Yeah, but sharing with Lola and Carolina? I don't see her 'clicking' with Carolina, and with Lola? I'd rather she didn't!

Is prefer it if Belle stayed in Barca 1. Which i think she will. Bet there will be a new girl for Barca 2

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Let Anna take over Megan room, and Belle get her's in Barca 1.

They should have let Polya leave early, and let Megan take her room, with Belle in Annas, and Anna in Barca 2.

Seems like Stella likes to hang out with both Belle and Megan.

• Upvote 2