Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, royhobbs8 said:

maybe belle will sleep in lolas bed to save the night

That won't save the night only Belle and Megan could have saved it because now the hottest duo will never happen again. Anything with Lola in it can't be sexy.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I am sure Megan is far from a virgin and look what she did at the party. It took a brave girl to that and I believe she would performed tonight. She wanted to experiment and as somebody said she was sort of in 2 minds whether to leave. For girls like Lola, Polya, Carolina, Stella a sex show is nothing. It's difficult to tell with Belle whether she's experienced in the performance area or just loves sex so much that she will do anything. they need more girls willing to experiment rather than obviously seasoned professionals.

Its pretty easy to lose your inhibitions when your all hopped up on Flinstone vitamins

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, euromike69 said:

They should have rented out every apt to the right,the left,below and above this apt,,,,,,so they would be their own neighbors,,,,because if the ladies can't party,,,and this apt is supposed to be the party house,,,RLC is about to lose out big time,,,they may have to find somewhere else for the ladies.

RLC is gonna have to figure out something fast,,because the party must go on for this place to survive.

But here's a thought ladies,,,licking pussy won't cause any noise,,so we can do that instead of the loud music and dancing on the tables,,just saying::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

These girls are all welcomed to come over my house. I have cable:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

RLC you suck big time

Sexy firecracker Belle and Coy perfect Megan.

You had your new Kristy and Kami but you didn't put them together maybe with Stella or Anna to look after them and pushed Megan too hard. Even at the last minute because of your lack of imagination you have denied the opportunity for the 2 pixies to go down in RLC legend because you went with the rule of no party, no show but last night there would probably ahve been a show at B1 but for the ghosts and that didn't need a noisy party to get going. Megan was a real story in B2 and now what you'll import one of your professional girls ... at the last party evetone was talking about Belle, Megan and Rachel because it was a surprise ... who won't command the same interest unless Megan has a twin sister. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

RLC you suck big time

Sexy firecracker Belle and Coy perfect Megan.

You had your new Kristy and Kami but you didn't put them together maybe with Stella or Anna to look after them and pushed Megan too hard. Even at the last minute because of your lack of imagination you have denied the opportunity for the 2 pixies to go down in RLC legend because you went with the rule of no party, no show but last night there would probably ahve been a show at B1 but for the ghosts and that didn't need a noisy party to get going. Megan was a real story in B2 and now what you'll import one of your professional girls ... at the last party evetone was talking about Belle, Megan and Rachel because it was a surprise ... who won't command the same interest unless Megan has a twin sister. 

for love of god some one please fill me in on what happened

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Megan's packing it in and appears to be leaving very soon.  Polya is crying herself to sleep in #1 and little Belle is left in a fetal position on the couch while Lola lords over the place.  

7 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

Yes the girls started playing music loud and shouting on the balcony, similar to how last weeks parties started. Someone banged on the door, who we presume to be an angry neighbour,  and girls went quiet and turned everything off and put on clothes quickly. Lola appeared to contact RLC who put the cams down for a few mins, when they came back party was over and the rest is how you see it. Its a shame as it would have been Megan's last night and who knows what would have happened.

• Upvote 1