Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the others thought about Belle on the sofa with no covers while they all go to the comfy beds. Lola shame on you for that. But Megan to the rescue which shows what a lovely young lady she is. 

And yes Belle does want to be liked, she tries to get on with everyone. I think Polya likes her as they were hugging in the kitchen last night. Stella can give her the cold shoulder at times though. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Very restless our Belle on that sofa tonight. She would have been better off going back with polya and having a bed to herself.

I'm starting to think she doesn't really sleep. Just takes short cat naps.:biggrin:

5 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Carolina in not shy we have seen that in Barca 1 last night. In my opinion Lola does not let them be open. She showed too much last night ao Lola told her to return and watch the tv! Just a thought

I think lola is the moodbreaker here ... even if she dances and all that stuff, we barely see her doing something other than dancing and touching a bit the others