Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, Frankster said:

There is many VPN services. There might be some free ones. I use Mullvad myself, and it costs around 5 USD a month or something.

If you know how to install and run a program, it's all you need to know. I just run it, and it starts working. And I can set the country.

You can test with Tunnelbear, it have some free service, and should be easy to use

Exactly. A vpn is almost essential anyway, not only for RLC. I would never connect to any free wifi hotspot without using a vpn for example.

Some are free indeed, they should be fine for testing or occasional need but not much more. They generally have restrictions on bandwidth or data. 

Airvpn is great too.  

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thegame20 said:

maybe they are installing the Balcony Cam :biggrin:

Would love one, but I remember somebody that has found the house one streetview, said that it most likely wouldn't be possible because of how the house was, and neighbours.

Or they could stop bringing in chain-smokers that need to be out there all the time.

Just now, ruyelio said:

are there some way i can watch all cams of reallifecam without pay to be member?

thanks

No. That's the only way RLC gets money. They don't use advertisment on their site, which is a great thing.

The only way, is if someone gives you their log in, but doubt that will happend.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

maybe moving party to Apt1 since neighbors don't complain. Girls had to stop at market for more fruit and cheese and happy juice.  

They can't hold that party again Megan has gone. They will hold a party with about half the interest if that. Besides which does B1 really wanted to be contaminated by Lola again ... I'm not suggesting she's dirty just that she might intefere if anything hot happens which doesn't involve her such as standing in the way of Belle. B1 does allow something for free viewers.

• Upvote 3