Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, odpegleg said:

maybe moving party to Apt1 since neighbors don't complain. Girls had to stop at market for more fruit and cheese and happy juice.  

1725 Doorbell rang in Barca1 .. And They turned down the TV ... neighbor complain here too ???

14 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Saying that for some time..that two girl apartments apartments so close it's an bad ideia..Usualy one it's full of life and girls..other it's full of nothing..some girls are friends or become friends then are more one the opposite apartment..we look at "barca1" it's says..polya..Anna and belle..but they aren't in there..the girls are in barca2 that says..Lola..Carolina and Stella..no need to be an genius to understand it's not an very good thing..and at least rlc should had put the apartment in opposite sides of city or very far apart..

Maybe that's a better idea sir.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

1725 Doorbell rang in Barca1 .. And They turned down the TV ... neighbor complain here too ???

Belle fix her self up some so i think some one outside and there waiting for the apt to go UM or some one coming over. Belle did spray herself with perfume and put on some face cream and ear ring and lip gloss

46 minutes ago, Frankster said:

I don't care how and where, as long as Irma comes back sometime, sooner is better. Maybe it's time for an Ukraine appartment, with Irma and Megan

I doubt if she will return but I would so like her to in the future. I think she's already passed the Kristy stage for openness. Perhaps we should start a campaign for Megan to come back.

All of our favourites: Kami, Kristy, Rita, Anna, Irma and Ilona have come back although they did not leave in the same way. Will RLC realise the Lola is part of the reason why she left and that given  the right company Megan could have been a massive RLC star - slow burner maybe but she go there and shone like the star she is. 

• Upvote 1

Il y a 3 heures, Blue&Bonnie a dit :

Bonjour Anna Belle Rebecca Stella et l'invité est allé à la plage et il va faire une sorte de séance photo. Belle a pris son appareil photo avec elle et elle l'avait dans l'appartement quelques minutes avant leur départ. Anna et Belle vont revenir trop apt 2 #. Les deux fille a laissé une partie de là chose il pas sûr de Stella

:biggrin: Rebecca