Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I don't know how far they have to walk to the beach

But they will definitely turn some heads they way they were dressed

From the reflection in the balcony door when it was open you could see the ocean with just a street or two in between, so chances are the closest beach is very close.

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Well what a strange morning and an even stranger periscope. Anyway, I'm glad they've all gone out since I can now watch Saturday afternoon sport uninterrupted ha ha. I wonder who the bath was for that is still full of water in the shared bathroom?

Carolina had a bath earlier probably forgot to empty it

I just wish before anna leaves...she gets one visit from Bearded 1 in barca 1.....

Well, all those guys who came here everyday with a list of problems with the Bearded...i expect them to come everyday and praise the current state of barca 1 and 2..pls enlighten us exactly how is the place great without him...we maybe missing something obvious...:angry:

37 minutes ago, bigskyfly said:

Ocean? Really? How ignorant not to know where Barcelona is located.

I know where it's located and the body of water next to it is large enough to be labelled an ocean. Perhaps your definition is different?

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Spoon said:

I know where it's located and the body of water next to it is large enough to be labelled an ocean. Perhaps your definition is different?

ignorant?  Boy his hair trigger is sensitive.  Ocean is a word we tend to use in North America for salt water.  The Med may be a sea to you, but plenty of Europeans (um no I'll be specific and say people from the UK) refer to the Atlantic and Pacific as the sea rather than ocean.  So it cuts both ways.  Calling someone ignorant on a technicality in the context of what he was trying to point out ...is ...well it's stupid.

• Upvote 1