Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mig31 said:

I think Stella's main job is to fill all the balcony in the apartment. today even she used Carolina's balcony for longtime.

Gess she had the same job in barca1..she was always on the dam balcony..but that house at least have an cam on balcony.

I would just like to say that we shouldn't be angry at the girls for using the balconies a lot. If I had an apartment with a balcony with a beautiful sea view in Barcelona you can be damn sure I'd spend as much time out there as possible, because it's a super nice place to be! By all means complain to RLC about putting a cam there, but you cannot blame the girls for using it

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Me gustaría simplemente decir que no debemos estar enojado con las chicas para el uso de los balcones mucho. Si tuviera un apartamento con un balcón con una hermosa vista al mar en Barcelona puede estar absolutamente seguro de que me paso tanto tiempo allí como sea posible, porque es un lugar muy agradable para estar! Por todos los medios se quejan de RLC sobre poner una leva allí, pero no se puede culpar a las chicas para usarlo

Yo pago para ver a las chicas, no para que se escondan de las cámaras.

1 minute ago, Benfold said:

I would just like to say that we shouldn't be angry at the girls for using the balconies a lot. If I had an apartment with a balcony with a beautiful sea view in Barcelona you can be damn sure I'd spend as much time out there as possible, because it's a super nice place to be! By all means complain to RLC about putting a cam there, but you cannot blame the girls for using it

I'm not blaming the girls Ben

I'm with you i would be out there too

It's RLC who is at fault here not the girls

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Zinc said:

what is so stupid is the fact that after barca 1 RLC should have realized that a cam was needed...anna spends like 5 hrs daily in balcony...

Anna it's about that,then Dasha and demid about 6,7 or even more hours,this two apartments and their residents are abusing the balconies..but rlc seems not to cair.For sure someone of rlc read all the complains about it..in here..in the mails clients send to them..they just seem not to cair.

• Upvote 1