Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Anna it's about that,then Dasha and demid about 6,7 or even more hours,this two apartments and their residents are abusing the balconies..but rlc seems not to cair.For sure someone of rlc read all the complains about it..in here..in the mails clients send to them..they just seem not to cair.

send emails everyday

they will do something about it

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father used to say to me when i was a kid growing up

Squeeky gates get the oil

meaning if you have 2 gates 1 squeeks it will get oil in the joints the other one won't

we have to be the suweeky gate 

make noise or nothing will be done

48 minutes ago, cacjc said:

If we sit back and say nothing then nothing will be done

If we try and nothing is done at least we can say we tried

I will send them an email everyday until they are sick and tired of me

i want all of you to do the same thing

LETS CHANGE THIS

Some members in cc are that way,glad that most aren't but a lot just accept what they got from rlc..they find not good complain about the things we don't find fair(like we paying to see residents but they being in house but on patios without cams,or they being on houses but hide from cams to do things).I find that we as a payed clients have the right to complain everything we fell that isn't right or correct..even if the "rules" of rlc say the contrary sometimes,because even them(rlc)a lot of times don't respect their own rules and even act the opposite,glad to see someone like you that tries to get something better..then when you get that bet you still won't accommodate and continue defending what you find best,Congrats to you.

• Upvote 1