Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

i wonder what belle's age is have a feeling she's like youngest by far and doesn't click with the others she seems be alone alot

I think the others are intimated from her beacaus she is full of life and she dosent need to drink to have fun  or take other things   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beaver67 said:

is stella reciprocating to lola's advances ??????

Seems an little that Beaver,and someone sayed that she was doing that today with Lola and think Anna also I think.In my opinion she changed an little,but hey she it's still sexyyyy as hell hehe

55 minutes ago, In10se said:

The girls planned this all along. Roofie the guy and now they can have their way with him lol

They have him set up. Hook, Line & Sinker.  Before he gets out the Door his Pocketbook will be just about cleaned out.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Nick said:

I think the others are intimated from her beacaus she is full of life and she dosent need to drink to have funn  amor take other things   

Or she could be a little immature still. Nothing the other girls can't fix. Make her a woman ladies!

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

I think the others are intimated from her beacaus she is full of life and she dosent need to drink to have fun  or take other things   

Agree with you,She it's very pretty ,sexy and genuine and seems nice girl.Probrably some of the girls don't feel comfortable with that.well to bad for them..think most of us like her and a lot.

• Upvote 1