Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, dana3 said:

emailing can't hurt...even if they don't listen

the guy has made the apartment interesting...just look at the number of comments here.....and without him the girls were lying around like zombies...if i have to look at someone watching Tv or using mobile/laptop all day...i would rather place a mirror in front of me...

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

what? 

"Hi RLC support, yeah I just wanted to let you know that the girls have invited some guy over and they really appear to enjoy his company. Also they been knowingly taking drugs and seem to have been having an awesome time for days. Please do something about this ASAP."

something like that?

Don't bother trying to understand him. Some guys here are beyond saving back to reality

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

what? 

"Hi RLC support, yeah I just wanted to let you know that the girls have invited some guy over and they really appear to enjoy his company. Also they been knowingly taking drugs and seem to have been having an awesome time for days. Please do something about this ASAP."

something like that?

Yes I just copied your name and entire comment and sent it in an email to them,,,thank you,,because I didn't know what to write.::):biggrin:

1 minute ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I told you there going to the beach. There taking there beach towels with them so there going to have sex on the beach. There never ever going to be another orgy again in the apt. You just wait till they get back and they will take a bath and goof off for a while then go to bed

They're not going to have sex on the beach you doughnut, there's a street party in Barca at the moment. They're going to the beach to chill out and watch the fireworks and be young.

• Upvote 2