Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Ok, let me state right up front that I'm about 15 pages behind on the forum posts. So, maybe someone else already addressed this. But, has anyone noticed or mentioned the following thoughts?

1. I haven't seen what appeared to be genuine sexual desire or attraction since last Wednesday when this all started. That night there seemed to be real genuine desire and emotions. I don't know whether it was because everyone seemed extremely drunk and/or high on some kind of drug or not. But, since then, everything to me seems to be phony. They seem to be just "turning on" or "turning off" the sexuality stuff based on whether the bearded guy is there or not. It almost seems like they are auditioning for, or playing parts in, a video.

2. Megan seems to have become an expert at finding excuses to not have to be with the other girls when they are in this phony "party" mode. She takes multiple showers and baths and other activities that give her a legitimate excuse to not have to participate.

3. Anna (and I like her a lot) seems to be acting as if she is constantly auditioning for the role of sexiest babe and is especially active in trying to get the affection and approval from bearded guy.

Does anyone else see this or is it just me? I'm just not seeing anything in their behavior as a group that seems "natural" to me.

I get where you're coming from but I think it's a reach, I think it's more likely they just know the guy from outside the project. 

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, bookmaster8 said:

Ok, let me state right up front that I'm about 15 pages behind on the forum posts. So, maybe someone else already addressed this. But, has anyone noticed or mentioned the following thoughts?

1. I haven't seen what appeared to be genuine sexual desire or attraction since last Wednesday when this all started. That night there seemed to be real genuine desire and emotions. I don't know whether it was because everyone seemed extremely drunk and/or high on some kind of drug or not. But, since then, everything to me seems to be phony. They seem to be just "turning on" or "turning off" the sexuality stuff based on whether the bearded guy is there or not. It almost seems like they are auditioning for, or playing parts in, a video.

2. Megan seems to have become an expert at finding excuses to not have to be with the other girls when they are in this phony "party" mode. She takes multiple showers and baths and other activities that give her a legitimate excuse to not have to participate.

3. Anna (and I like her a lot) seems to be acting as if she is constantly auditioning for the role of sexiest babe and is especially active in trying to get the affection and approval from bearded guy.

Does anyone else see this or is it just me? I'm just not seeing anything in their behavior as a group that seems "natural" to me.

Megan did participate the other night. She had her pussy eaten out by Rebecca with Belle.

1 minute ago, ericjeanjean said:

She was wearing a tampon the night lola shoved her dildo in her pussy (thursday night I think). But since I don't know

tampon + dildo doesn't sounds like the best experience!...LOL

perhaps she didn't notice because she was drunk? (or high?)

damn!....lol

1 minute ago, denizenkane said:

I get where you're coming from but I think it's a reach, I think it's more likely they just know the guy from outside the project. 

Ok, thanks for the feedback. Maybe you're right. But, I feel like there are alarm bells going off saying "keep alert - things are not as they seem".

• Upvote 2