Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Seriously,,,have you ever been to a party and seen people on drugs,,Anna and all these ladies  never acted or looked the way they did until he arrived.......you guys are either really naive or just won't admit that you like this dude so much that you will always defend him and turn a blind eye to his bullshit.

Cops pull people over and know they are on drugs by just looking at their eyes and the way they act,,,,,and that's without seeing them take anything,,,common sense will override proof,,,I don't need to see them take anything to know they were drugged out of their minds.

So true!!  

• Upvote 4

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here we go again. Round 10.000 how some petty guys don't like him and he is also a drug dealer who spike them and also a pimp etc. etc...

May I suggest you sorry excuses of Human beings go to a lesbian room or just try to get a life.

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Seriously,,,have you ever been to a party and seen people on drugs,,Anna and all these ladies  never acted or looked the way they did until he arrived.......you guys are either really naive or just won't admit that you like this dude so much that you will always defend him and turn a blind eye to his bullshit.

Cops pull people over and know they are on drugs by just looking at their eyes and the way they act,,,,,and that's without seeing them take anything,,,common sense will override proof,,,I don't need to see them take anything to know they were drugged out of their minds.

I thought his comment was that there was no evidence he drugged the girls. There is an important distinction between drugging someone (which is against their will or without them knowing about it) and supplying drugs so they can take the drugs themselves.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Spoon said:

I thought his comment was that there was no evidence he drugged the girls. There is an important distinction between drugging someone (which is against their will or without them knowing about it) and supplying drugs so they can take the drugs themselves.

Euromike (german wannabe age 56 with a mullet) is just a jealous sorry excuse. Ignore his crap.