Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

Just now, Nick said:

I am looking The Gorilla and the girls all sleeping together what are they trying to proov to us Example Anna and Carolina they all went Lola's room and all sleep together stade Carolina and Anna sleep togther in her room, doses;t mack sense to me 

to me neither.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Nick said:

I am looking The Gorilla and the girls all sleeping together what are they trying to proov to us Example Anna and Carolina they all went Lola's room and all sleep together stade Carolina and Anna sleep togther in her room, doses;t mack sense to me 

Cuz there Lola orders. That's why 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, mikeusa said:

Why can't this guy sleep on the floor and also how long is this guy going to be here dose anyone knows 

Let me see. Lets ask the guy to ask all 3 girls that want to use him as a pillow to get on the floor. You must be the one on drugs or very, very stupid.

• Upvote 1

Just now, legrandrobert said:

to me neither.

I'm beginning to think that the more we bitch and talk about this guy is the more people will watch the apt,,to see what happens next,,and the longer he may stay.

Barc #1 the apt,,,and also the thread are virtually empty,,,,this Thread has exploded since wednesday,,,and just like the girls,,everybody is staying over here,,,,RLC is loving the free publicity we are doing for them.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I'm beginning to think that the more we bitch and talk about this guy is the more people will watch the apt,,to see what happens next,,and the longer he may stay.

Barc #1 the apt,,,and also the thread are virtually empty,,,,this Thread has exploded since wednesday,,,and just like the girls,,everybody is staying over here,,,,RLC is loving the free publicity we are doing for them.

be our guest and go to apt. 1

• Upvote 1