Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

Yes I agree. I raised 3 boys, and it is strange, but the girls actually are the aggressive ones, and chase the boys.This all starts about the age 14 or so. 

Yes, and there is another sex issue that is beginning to rear its ugly head as far as the younger guys are concerned. With all the sex toys now available, girls are playing with 8, 9 and 10 inch dildos - many of which vibrate at multiple speeds. 

The young guys today have to try to sexually please young women who are used to having much larger and more powerful "sex members" inside them. I wonder how many young guys actually get laughed at when a young woman sees the size of his dingaling the first time. That has got to be a massive blow to the ego and probably the cause for the rapid rise in ED  in our society.

With our generations, it wasn't uncommon for a young woman to have never even seen a male member (or only seen one or two) and, therefore, had no clue as to whether a guy was under or over-sized. lol.

It makes me wonder if, in another generation or two, women won't be able to be fully sexually satisfied by a man. Wouldn't that be terrible? lol

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Belle does not have her own room anywhere so until either Polya or Anna leave. It would seem she has been hanging out with Lola. These girls are all friends they are going to hang out with each other in either apartment so we will have to get used to that.

I was making an observation on what I saw. I know Belle does not have her own room per say. She is sharing a room with Anna. I also know they hang out with each other at each apt.

My theory on where the bearded one fits in.

The bearded one is most likely an RLC employee or a contractor for them does recruiting for them in the Ukraine area where the girls are from. He is the one who first found these girls and made their travel arrangements. That is why they all seem to know him and are comfortable with him around. He is most likely on a vacation provided by RLC as part of his compensation. He will probably go back home to recruit more girls soon, This also gives him a chance to see the facilities at Barcelona to help in his recruiting effort.

I seriously doubt that he is involved in providing drugs to the girls. He does bring some alcohol and wine probably with RLC's approval. They all consider him a friend since he has brought them here although they feel free resist his sexual advances. He is basically a good guy but given the situation he will take some liberties. A neat job to have. Spending the night in bed with three young very attractive girls must be tough.

This just my theory and the only one that seems to fit in with what we are seeing.

• Upvote 3