Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, manbat321 said:

It is kinda sad that as Megan packs that she can put most of her things in a small suitcase.  I feel like when I go away for the weekend I take more things.

But as with Megan, good things come in tiny packages. I can't believe RLC have been so stupid as to deny us her final show. Belle would have taken her to heaven and she's just in the other room

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

But as with Megan, good things come in tiny packages. I can't believe RLC have been so stupid as to deny us her final show. Belle would have taken her to heaven and she's just in the other room

Most come in with us having high expectations and leaving with just a whimper, same with Rebecca leaving...no fanfare and we didn't even get to see her close the door behind her.  Just UM and she's gone and Carolina was suddenly in her room!!

1 minute ago, ankaboott said:

Megan Virgin leave

I am sure Megan is far from a virgin and look what she did at the party. It took a brave girl to that and I believe she would performed tonight. She wanted to experiment and as somebody said she was sort of in 2 minds whether to leave. For girls like Lola, Polya, Carolina, Stella a sex show is nothing. It's difficult to tell with Belle whether she's experienced in the performance area or just loves sex so much that she will do anything. they need more girls willing to experiment rather than obviously seasoned professionals.

• Upvote 2

Just now, BBsq69 said:

I am sure Megan is far from a virgin and look what she did at the party. It took a brave girl to that and I believe she would performed tonight. She wanted to experiment and as somebody said she was sort of in 2 minds whether to leave. For girls like Lola, Polya, Carolina, Stella a sex show is nothing. It's difficult to tell with Belle whether she's experienced in the performance area or just loves sex so much that she will do anything. they need more girls willing to experiment rather than obviously seasoned professionals.

Agree.  and while all of this is going on Lola is sitting on the couch  and poor little Belle is curled up in a fetal position with very little room.  Lola has a bedroom but yet is still dominating the scene!

• Upvote 2