Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

So confusing..is that Bella in wc of barca2?If so never notice she had blue eyes..what an mess mix this apartments become

She uses eye lenses. I saw one night when she took them out in B1 So they could probably be in the color you saw.

• Upvote 1

Got called off work and I'm back from running around.

Stella is now in B2. I'm okay with that. Now Belle can have her own room.

I like the 2 apartment idea and the girls close enough to visit. You have to admit it's been more interesting than it was. Hell just look at the comments. 

With these changes I guess the question I have is this. Will we get 2 new girls in B1 with Belle? Or when Poyla and Anna leave will Belle move to B2 and B1 get closed. Or get a couple.

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Did you get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning ? your awful grumpy today.

Hehe,gess I am even more than the usual,we'll deal with it thes or don't read,but hey all I am saying its truth things and others thing my personal tastes.

Just now, DES7469 said:

Got called off work and I'm back from running around.

Stella is now in B2. I'm okay with that. Now Belle can have her own room.

I like the 2 apartment idea and the girls close enough to visit. You have to admit it's been more interesting than it was. Hell just look at the comments. 

With these changes I guess the question I have is this. Will we get 2 new girls in B1 with Belle? Or when Poyla and Anna leave will Belle move to B2 and B1 get closed. Or get a couple.

I agree that two apartments is good. With just three girls you never know if they will get along, but with a total of six in close proximity chances are good that they will find at least one friend.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Think the the own rlc it's totaly mess up regard this two barca apartments..girls are in one apartment..next day in other..in one minute we look to one apartment and an girl it's there..couple hours later she it's it the other..in one day one girl it's listed in one house next day it's in another..

And what's wrong with that?:shy: They're women it's their job to keep up guessing.:biggrin: