Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

They have likely done that before but just not in the RLC Apartments.  After Anna & Lola vacate, the Ship will return to normal and return back to Earth.

I agree, if we don't expectations, then we won't be let down.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, joeybaggs said:

You mean, we won`t be let down , Once a week?

MEGAN THONG COME BACK!

No Guarantees with RLC. They always come through somehow and let some down.

Megan is going to be at least 3 Months before she can return. If she should choose to return chances are she won't be with the same group of girls her next trip.

Guest beaver67

I just got back from company- was belle drinking ??????, are belle & lola- anna caro dressed ????- just asking- have read pages, just trying to catch up- thank you

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

I just got back from company- was belle drinking ??????, are belle & lola- anna caro dressed ????- just asking- have read pages, just trying to catch up- thank you

pretty quite nite, Lola, Carolina, Anna and Belle were in bed together semi sucking on nipples and Stella was glued to her phone but nothing materalized, just a good tease show and now all in bed crashed out.

Guest beaver67
On 9/24/2016 at 9:39 PM, manbat321 said:

pretty quite nite, Lika, Carolina, Anna and Belle were in bed together semi sucking on nipples and Stella was glued to her phone but nothing materalized, just a good tease show and now all in bed crashed out.

expected as much- so belle was drinking ??????????

Just now, beaver67 said:

expected as much- so belle was drinking ??????????

all were, but not heavy tonite.  I think Belle was still recovering from last nite.  When they were all in bed she acted childish and really didn't know what to do.