Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Do you not think though that after the explosive performances last week, RLC might possibly think they have found a winning formula and try to maintain what has become a more highly charged sexual content to the barca apartments? The other apartments are much more natural even to the point of V&T getting the stripper in last night and nearly having their own mini orgy and then Carina and her pals bringing home two blokes for them to screw.

Having observed Lola's performance since her arrival, it is my opinion that the two barca apartments are not natural behaviour and are for the most part scripted. Also look at last night with Anna being initially distraught after a phone call then the performance on Lola's bed that demonstrated Lola is firmly in charge and pulling the strings. Without understanding the language it is difficult but one minute she was all sugar and spice then she looks stern and appears to bark out a command if she think things are going off course. The way she behaves is like she is becoming a new Nora, albeit with a different style but then stranger things have happened - could it be??

By the time RLC gets their Formula Perfected it will be time for the girls to pack and head home.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MrBox said:

Yesterday, was just a chain of actions going wrong:

• Bella was just extremely annoying. ... even if still very likeable ... strange combination ... ;)
  • Stella mind was the whole time at a different place. ... but she showed no hesitation to intertupt everthing several times
  • Lola has ripped the situation to herself (as always, she was very introduced but no fun at all and exterm bossy)
  • Anna just wanted to give a show and stopped everything as she saw that Lola and Carolina are going for more than she liked. ... Teasing for the loss. ... :( 
  • Polya was to late for everything, because she had better things to do. ... as most of the time

I like all the girls (expect maybe lola), but yesterday, the only girl that had fun was Carolina. 

Yest anna confirmed she doesnt like french kissing with girls....she kept it to a minimum...Caro  and Lola confirmed they can go the distance if they can get time without interruption...like anna and irma got.....Lola i believe is more of a lesbian than a straight girl....

hope stella is kicked out soon...she is only good for evening talk and showing stuff from mobile....she neither looks straight or bi...and she is very very annoying...

Belle was also an extra yest but what i liked abt her was that she never really interrupted anyone as such...plus she is really witty and funny...younger version of Ilona...

Still, the Barcelona apartment(s) came a long way. I was there when the first tenants were introduced. After that it took a long time before things get interesting. There was not much nudity in the beginning, let alone (physical) interaction between the girls. So, I think things are improved a lot since then. We have seen enough nudity and interaction the last couple of months. Of course people always want more, especially when certain events seem to be scripted by RLC. But as someone who has been here from the beginning, all I can say is: count your blessings.

• Upvote 1