Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, happyman88 said:

It has been very well planned since Carolina and Anna got up and all the actions these two have been doing this morning, I believe point towards something sordid going to take place this afternoon. Could be wrong but as I said yesterday I get an uncomfortable feeling and images of a manipulative and bearded ghostly figure lurking in the background and possibly even driving a car.

This won't be the case. Yury has told us that Beardo lives in Ukraine. He flew in to Barcelona to stay with Lola, and now seems to have flown back. He does not live in the area, and does not own a car in Barca

How do i no this. Will as old as i am and as sick as my husband is we can't take our money with us when we die so we are spending it. If you guys won't to no some about the girls and what they are doing out side the apt there are private investigators that can help you get this information.

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

This won't be the case. Yury has told us that Beardo lives in Ukraine. He flew in to Barcelona to stay with Lola, and now seems to have flown back. He does not live in the area, and does not own a car in Barca

You also head translator Lola ask the guy is that all the stuff you have and the guy said no that he had more clothes in his car that he never wear. We no this guy lie out his ass. 

27 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You also head translator Lola ask the guy is that all the stuff you have and the guy said no that he had more clothes in his car that he never wear. We no this guy lie out his ass. 

BB the Gorilla guy reamins me used care sallsman his body language LOL he never stays stady jus like worms in his ass and I think he has something to do adolt intertament that all the girels knew him and I think that orgy night they made lots of $$$$