Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Zinc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Of topic..how many dudes did Kristy had in bed in the latest two,three weeks..today it's at least the third one i see..yes she it's single..but being single doesn't mean to have new dudes or girls every week..well just my opinion,only see her in rlc changing so much of "partner"..kind a strange because she almost never do nothing in them in house..an person would think she doesn't have one.

When I was younger and in a R&R band, i swear i changed girls almost every 2-3 days !!!.........................:biggrin:  Thses were the good old days.

3 minutes ago, Lyree said:

Belle has returned.

Where apt 1 or 2 

7 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

When I was younger and in a R&R band, i swear i changed girls almost every 2-3 days !!!.........................:biggrin:  Thses were the good old days.

Where apt 1 or 2 

When you were in yours 20s you changed partner 2,3 times a month leg..its just an little strange..you watch k&k on week she is with one dude on bed..next week it's other dude..couple weeks later..another dude..well it's her life,just an person can't keep up with her in this regard..on the good side..it's always an surprise..will be the long hairy dude on bed..or the skinny tall dude..or..or..in that regard it's kind interesting.

• Upvote 1