Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

Although we should have camera on the balcony...but i think we just presume too much....i dont think they need to be in the balcony to do stuff..they are not shy...as someone said before their apartment is sea facing...so i am not surprised that the girls prefer to be out there during the sunrise....etc

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, adamneve said:

Like I said previously.. Belle is reduced to " looking on..casual observer..:confused:.."... almost like Belle not included..

i believe when all girls are together...they treat Belle as a kid or a teenager....but i dont think Belle really minds...she enjoys talking and telling jokes and being witty...she really enjoys if the girls laugh at her jokes...

But two things were awkward yesterday night related to Lola...firstly, she came in the evening and stayed in the kitchen non-stop for about an hour...secondly, she kept everyone out of her bedroom....

Also good to see many guys realizing how useless Stella is.....may the force be with you....:biggrin:

3 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Im not sure on this. The Girls go over as Lola invites them. Different girls will do different things. Irma and Ilona did not spend too much at Barca 2. Once Lola is gone and different girls come in they may do different things. If barca 1 goes then we will be left with 3 girls in shit camera angles and always on the Balcony. I still expect Danaya to return and Im sure Irma and Ilona will be back in time.

Maybe Irma and Ilona didn't care for Lola either.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

dont the ppl running this site realise if they allowed members to post at least good pics of the action without banning them they would get other ppl seeing what there missing and that will make them join so the they will always win win win if they used there brain and allowed pics at least of the action hmmmm just that theary ?????