Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Sept. 2016) #2

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elle aura fait un passage éclair!!! juste le temps pour elle de fourrer sa langue dans la chatte de toutes ses copines, et tchao!!!!je me demande qui va la remplacer?? amber rain ou sasha grey?!!!!:biggrin:

she has made a flying visit !!! just time for her to stick his tongue into her pussy with all his girlfriends, and chao !!!!
I wonder who will replace ?? amber rain or sasha gray? !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, royhobbs8 said:

the girls in barca 1 and 2 are all russian / ukranian and are living in spain,  do they speak spanish as well was wondering how do they communicate outside the house

yeah...i think that is the main puporse of that guy...i think he has been hired to help the girls deal with spain...the language problems, knowing places around the city, rules/laws (esp for their profession), transportation etc...i think he may be the first guy, these girls meet at the airport when they arrive in Barcelona...he looks after them etc and probably provides day 1 orientation as well....

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

elle aura fait un passage éclair!!! juste le temps pour elle de fourrer sa langue dans la chatte de toutes ses copines, et tchao!!!!je me demande qui va la remplacer?? amber rain ou sasha grey?!!!!:biggrin:

she has made a flying visit !!! just time for her to stick his tongue into her pussy with all his girlfriends, and chao !!!!
I wonder who will replace ?? amber rain or sasha gray? !!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No one, her room is guest room now

• Upvote 1

btw..fairwell to rebecca...she was very interesting....quiet, serious and reserved...esp for a girl from her profession....she avoided all the BS in the parties and only came forward when it mattered...hope to see her soon again...

Hace 4 minutos, zinc, dijo:

Sí ... que creo Es El puporse principales de ESE TIPO ... de Creo Que HA Sido contratado Para Ayudar A Las chicas sí ocupan de España ... Los Problemas de language, study Lugares Alrededor de la Ciudad, reglas / Leyes (especialmente por Su profesión) transporte, etc ... Creo Que Puede Ser El Primer chico, Estas chicas se reunen en el aeropuerto un su llegada en Barcelona ... el se OCUPA de Ellos y, probablemente, etc proporciona el día 1 de Orientación ASI ....

Este tipo también podría enseñarlas a mantener limpio el apartamento, para ir de fiesta salen como un rayo, pero para la limpieza juegan a cual de ellas es mas guarra.

23 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

the only thing they would need to worry about is if she was getting the breath squeezed out of her as a result of being the meat in the sandwich between an blonde amazonian woman and an apeman.

I love my dark meat lol:biggrin::biggrin:

black-booty.gif

• Upvote 1

being the Devil's advocate here....i havent yet understood the problem ppl have here with the bearded guy....

He is surrounded by beautiful, underdressed women but he hardly even stares at them....plus he usually never touches them unless they lie on top of him...

He has shown lot of patience on both the nights.,,,esp on the first night when he was being treated like trash and made to change rooms every minute...

plus he seems pretty decent while talking to the girls...i have not yet seen him talking to girls with any sheepish smile, or trying to crack jokes in an attempt to impress them,,,as far as his looks are concerned...well girls dont really care about looks...