Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

Who else has been dispointed with Carolia so far. She is an uber sex pistol but does absolutely nothing.. She barely gets naked at all...

Honestly i knew shew wasn't when she kept shutting down Anna. she seems to be okay with being topless but not much more than that

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, phantomcapsnet said:

What about  the other couples ? Don't you think they are paid too ?

Exactly phantom. We see Leora get money all the time but she doesn't have a job and Paul has to ask her for it. Some of the girls get paid by RLC on top of the free rent. It's a little more obvious in Barcelona as we regular witness envelopes with money, nowadays I think passed by Lola.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Exactly phantom. We see Leora get money all the time but she doesn't have a job and Paul has to ask her for it. Some of the girls get paid by RLC on top of the free rent. It's a little more obvious in Barcelona as we regular witness envelopes with money, nowadays I think passed by Lola.

I always thought they got paid extra for getting more people watching them so they have a incentive otherwise why do crap in front of the cameras

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, tripod2 said:

What makes you believe the money is from RLC?

nothing, but the new forum rules say we can not talk about what the girls do outside, so, no cant say how this money are earned

• Upvote 2