Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If it were a normal apartment, who says he would not pass, but neither you nor I would see ... That's the difference, we do not see, nothing but what they want to see ... Here, nothing is what it seems I refer to the apartments, and the girls are so innocent, as some seem to believe, nor things happen because if ...

Everyone is free to believe or not, it is simple and only my opinion.

You just described rlc not less not more..

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

my english bad. I really don't understand what do you mean :huh:

I don't know if someone here thinks the giris are innoncent

He basicaly saying what we all know..that the girls are far from inocent young girls..and that all that happens in the house are a lot of the time planed by them and rlc other times etc.

8 minutes ago, ze81 said:

He basicaly saying what we all know..that the girls are far from inocent young girls..and that all that happens in the house are a lot of the time planed by them and rlc other times etc.

Exactly, although I think more until the outputs are programmed by RLC, where and when they go ...

• Upvote 1

I do not think it is all scripted. ... I expect that RLC ask for the openness and provide a basic idea, but it will be most likely not a skript.  

Anyway, i like that something is happen there. Before, the girls had party outside every day and were only tired in the apartment. Now, they have a better balance, including out of apartment and in apartment activities. I like it. :) ... The only downpoint is the hideing with the bedspread.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not think it is all scripted. ... I expect that RLC ask for the openness and provide a basic idea, but it will be most likely not a skript.  

Anyway, i like that something is happen there. Before, the girls had party outside every day and were only tired in the apartment. Now, they have a better balance, including out of apartment and in apartment activities. I like it. :) ... The only downpoint is the hideing with the bedspread.

Nicely said

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Of course that not all it's scripted..that would be impossible,just an exemple,in b1 in Irma and llona time they planned a lot of things etc but also lots of the talks,being just on the livingroom sofa watching tv and having some truly genuine friends talk etc,all that was 100% not scripted and was and blast to watch,gess in part because the chemistry of the girls and the real in the all thing.And indeed this two big lesbian(one of them with the hairy dude in it hehe) were very funny to watch,they gone a step further the tipical rlc massages and candles and join some confusion,funny moments,some controversial things also.Think we all can agree we passed some moment both watching rlc cams and cc at same time Hehe.