Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

Just now, sulzer25059 said:

I think now its got to this time its safe to say Belle will be sleeping on the couch and not heading back to B1

Yes although I think Lola should let her share but maybe Belle doesn't want to. One thing to give her performance, another to have maybe accidental physical contact in the night. And B1 offers plenty on freecam but B2 offers not a lot. In her room she can be more relaxed and do what she wants to do. Terrible to be in exile.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes although I think Lola should let her share but maybe Belle doesn't want to. One thing to give her performance, another to have maybe accidental physical contact in the night. And B1 offers plenty on freecam but B2 offers not a lot. In her room she can be more relaxed and do what she wants to do. Terrible to be in exile.

Its not good for her at all, i am sure she is only here tonight because she does not want to go back to a bad vibe.

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She is far to dressed tonight, she must be going to shower at some point.

Showers the water is a bit of a barrier and I have seen a few of Megan in the shower and maybe because of the camera angle it's just a vague shape maybe a few pixels of something hanging down. Carolina in the first 2 days gave full details in her bedroom (quality cameras) and over at B1. But some girls' pussies are very tidy. Irma gave a nice cameltoe, Vika showed the a*hole but Ilona's in the kitchen was just a bare patch of skin.

9 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its not good for her at all, i am sure she is only here tonight because she does not want to go back to a bad vibe.

If she leaves the project as a result of her new HMs (HM?) then Barcelona will cease to be of any interest to me. I don't care what shows they give. It'll be back to just me and The Goddess.

47 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Of course not BBsq69, the Mods are impartial, I love the goddess, I bow to the QUEEN and her Princess, Buns of Steel are fantastic, Aphrodite gets me eveytime, but I must admit my favorite of all time was Meerkat, I can't stand Scooter.

meerkat that cat was the coolest of all the pets in all the apt.i love that cat.

• Upvote 2