Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

Noldus

3 hours ago, mikeusa said:

now Carolina got dildo in by the girl's so this is lola gang and she the gang leader  you can tell who her followers are too  just how I'm see it

She won't be the leader much longer. Her 90 Days runs out October 18th.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

I guess I'm not wired like others. I've been watching things as close as I can. I haven't had much time to look in B1. As for last night there's only one thing that bugs me. I'm a clear view person. I don't care for the lighting to make the cams fuzzy. Either turn the lights up or turn them off. I don't know who's idea it is to make the cams fuzzy with the lights and I don't care. I just wish it would stop. I don't care about the girls covering or going out on the balcony to finish Caro. I can think of good reasons for it. Plus as things headed up the cover came of and I saw enough to be happy. Except for the fuzzy cams.:biggrin:

I'll watch the girls do anything. I watch Megan from day one. She did a puzzle, did her nails, watched TV in bra and panties and in her sleep she tended to have her pretty butt pointed at the cam.::) I watched it all and enjoyed it. I will watch them all most anytime. I don't care what they are doing. To date only 2 girls I refused to watch were Sara and White.:sick:

As for Pixie Belle and the riff everyone is talking about. I have the feeling it's been started by Lola and is being maintained by her. If she is in charge then she has let it go to her head. And she is doing damage to both B1 and B2. All this drama and cattiness is taking some of the fun out of both places. I'm just not into drama. And don't tell me nothing would have happened without Lola because no one knows that and it's water under the bridge.  

I saw Caro finger Belle and unless Belle has done something out of the apartments or on the balcony I maintain the she has not had a good orgasm and is sexually frustrated. I base this on what I'm seeing in her. She was dressed when I went to work this morning and is now going to sleep on the couch still dressed. I watch her body language and facial expressions closely.  She wants one of the girls to take her and screw her brains out like she has done to the others. But because she's not being treated like an equal it's not happening. It's not that they don't like her because they do. She's just their little gofer. And from what I see all of them are takers. (do me but I'm not doing you) Look how many times she was the one to go and get something. This is leading Pixie Belle to not be as happy as we normally see her. She's staying dressed more, she's not smiling as much and just seems a bit down. I think it's all starting to take its toll.

I don't have any answers to what I just wrote and to be honest it's most likely pure bullshit. I do know that in the days ahead we will find out if anyone has come close to guessing what is going on.

I also worked just over 13 hours today and I'm tired. (I really hate making long post. You guys made me do it.)

I have noticed that many of the cams are high def in normal lighting conditions, and they go fussy when the night vision function kicks in. Having dealt with these types of cameras in a completely unrelated profession I can tell as it stands right now the night vision your are seeing is about as good as it gets. If the cams appear fuzzy under normal conditions there could be another factor at play. These cams are most likely under plastic domes to provide protection and prevent anyone from changing the directional settings. These domes are often colored or tinted to reduce glare. Unfortunately plastic degrade over time causing clouding. If hard detergents are used again clouding is the result. most likely what you are seeing is a dust build up as I have to see anyone dust these things. so clouding and dust would result in a fuzzy picture. So in conclusion RLC needs to invest in new camera covers, and be more diligent with cleaning them while being sure to clean them with the proper products.   Oh the other reason could be a resolution issue where the picture is expanded too far. If you remember back when avi's and mpeg's first started showing up and everything you opened was about the size of a postage stamp and when you enlarged it the picture was horrible. Same thing here. Ok I will shut up now.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She won't be the leader much longer. Her 90 Days runs out October 18th.

and then the plot will certainly thicken, someone mentioned it earlier and i am surprised RLC hasnt addressed it, but belle was contracted to stay at b-1, it seems by sstaying in b-2 she violated the terms of whatever agreement they enter into

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Stella arrived August 15.   If she stays 60 Days she'll be gone by October 14th and if she stays 90 Days she'll be gone by November 13th.

shall we pray for the sweet 60....and get all new blood in b-2 and make a fresh start of it

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

We should be so lucky.....

call me crazy but I want to see danaya come back......I think if she is placed with someone who doesnt screw with her head like adele did she will be a lot more fun......my fantasy do over trio would be danaya anna and irma....all three have shown some curiosity towards other girls but have yet to seal the deal 

• Upvote 1

I have never posted on here before but wanted to share my thoughts on last night. I have been a subscriber to RLC for more than 3 years and around CC for almost as long, mostly to catch up on things I miss. First off let me say I have nothing but respect for all the RLC residents (men and women). They are far braver souls than me. Also I do not think the residents need to perform for us or put on shows. RLC only promises us to watch the everyday life of the residents in their apartments and I expect nothing more. The good, the bad, the beautiful, the ugly and everything in between. However I do expect what does happen in these apartments to happen as if there were no cameras.

With all that being said, on to the point of this post the Barca 2 fiasco. I do not agree with the assumption that these girls are being shy or self conscious. We have seen them pee in the tub and bidet, shower and shave, walking and dancing around naked, makeout with each other, fondle and suck each others breasts, so this seems a bit of a stretch for me. If they truly were that concerned about it they could have done all of this outside the apartment and nobody would of known any of it. Just another night out clubbing. However this is not what they did. What they did do was make sure everybody knew exactly what they were doing and then did everything in their power to block it from the cameras. I don't know how they even enjoyed it because at times they spent more energy into keeping the veil of sheets up then pleasuring each other. When that got tiresome they just moved it to the balcony yet we could all hear and knew what was going on out there(by the way I am not a balcony conspiracy guy). To me this was nothing more than a slap in the face. It was like a big joke to them and we the viewers were the punch line. I don't blame just one or two, they are all to blame. These girls are not stupid. They know exactly why they are their and they know exactly why we watch. I don't know if they read these forums but if they do I hope they come across this post and I have one thing to say to them.

Shame on you ladies! I expect better from you and the viewers deserve better because ultimately it is the RLC subscribers that pay for all of this!! You would not be here without us.

Ok the rant is over. I feel much better now and am over the whole thing. Here's to bigger and better things down the road. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

• Upvote 13

Okay since last night has given soo many a case of the rosey red ass (myself included), heres what i propose.... swedish style "Big Brother Barca" and here is how it will play out:

Upon arrival all creature comforts will be taken away, all clothing, make up, and creature comforts must be earned as reward for successfully completing competitions. In other words if they want to go out and party they have to participate to earn the necessary things to make that possible. Competitions will include but are not limited too:

condom application using only their mouth, fastest orgasm, who can edge the longest (edging is holding back from orgasm), blind draw robo spanking, tickle torture, sybian/fucking machine endurance.....and members choice just to name a few. Anyone placing last will be the sex toy for the house for 24 hours following competition. 

Rules subject to change as games progress........

• Upvote 2

the apartment will not be normal before lola and stella are leaving stella gives the girls fabric and lola using girls for sex so they are not normal girls so i want the girls to go home and we need normal girls 

2 hours ago, longarm101 said:

Kitek translated a phone by milena when she was talking to the guy who speaks english, he said she was talking about being mad about some girl who was talking behind her back and she does not like it when people talk behind her back. Now having said that what was never made clear is who that girl might be. 

Maybe @kitek can clarify, but that's not how I read it. I understood it that Milena was talking about matters outside the apartment, and her frustrations had nothing to do with any of the girls in the apartment.