Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

My opinion, for the best possible night, Milena fucks the two guys in B1 and the B2 girls enjoy themselves (and each other) without having to be shy around the guys (remember when Dima was there the night of the first orgy Megan was often saying that they should close the door so that he didn't see)

• Upvote 4

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Benfold said:

My opinion, for the best possible night, Milena fucks the two guys in B1 and the B2 girls enjoy themselves (and each other) without having to be shy around the girls (remember when Dima was there the night of the first orgy Megan was often saying that they should close the door so that he didn't see)

the 5 allowed cams by RLC won't be enough if all happen at the same time :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

My opinion, for the best possible night, Milena fucks the two guys in B1 and the B2 girls enjoy themselves (and each other) without having to be shy around the girls (remember when Dima was there the night of the first orgy Megan was often saying that they should close the door so that he didn't see)

Has there ever been a two guy one girl orgy on RLC? Milena could make history!

Just now, Benfold said:

We should have a plan about who watches who so that nothing is missed :cool:

If there are outside guys there in either apartment, nothing will come of it.  Never does.  If they are Russian, they will get drunk and pass out anyway.  Keep guys out of these girls apartments!!!

• Upvote 3

Just now, In10se said:

Has there ever been a two guy one girl orgy on RLC? Milena could make history!

2 girls one guy is a MFM 3some not an orgy, at least 4 for that and MFMF or various combinations. MMMF is a gang bang. FMFF is one lucky guy