Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (Oct. 2016) #1

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or even these guys were already was known as the hairy man, and it seems to me the most absurd situation created by RLC, I personally feel taken me for a ride, Milena is doing the second shower for an hour, it seems to me the theater of 'absurd, but I am a masochist and I keep looking

2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

It could be that she is going to be the naked table for the sushi party??

Yup that's a thing. I'd rather it was Belle ... but then I'd rather anything was My Belle. I've got another pictures of her now so my Japanese contacts can make me a fully accurate lifesize doll/robot.

• Upvote 1

Just now, BBsq69 said:

You think I was born in 90s - why thank you but I think you'll find I'd left college way before then.

Well you and others have insight that I don't have. Its all fun to me watching these ladies who are kind of exploited but under their own decisions. I'm just a voyeur. Sometimes uncomfortable. But I just like the whole scene. I go away when it gets weird and I have enough experience to see the future with these nights.